Today we are pleased to release Version 2.3 of NTHUSIM!
- Undo feature, because it happens to the best of us
- Informational messages, so we actually know stuff
- More keys, to make it even easier
- Bug fixes, iRacing, netkar, America's Army, Unreal Engine 2.5, etc.
No one ever makes mistakes, right? Of course you won't make any mistakes. But, just in case someone "accidentally" bumps the mouse while you're configuring, you can now push ctrl-Z! It will undo. Press it again! Undo again. Of course, no one ever accidentally undoes too many times either. But, just in case, you can also press ctrl-Y to redo.
So, the new keys are:
ctrl-Z or U to Undo
ctrl-Y or shift-U to Redo
"I pushed 'S', so it should have saved. I'm sure it saved. At least I'm pretty sure."
Recognize this? Well, it's a thing of the past! Now NTHUSIM will actually tell you useful things. Text will flash up on the screen and set you at ease with comforting messages.
If there is one thing you can never have enough of, it's keys! Here are all the new keys you can use:
- F5 - add a horizontal control point between each of the existing ones (kind of like "double the control points!")
- F6 - opposite of F5
- F7 - add a vertical control point between each of the existing ones
- F8 - opposite of F7
- ctrl-Z - undo
- U - undo
- ctrl-Y - redo
- shift-U - redo
With every release of NTHUSIM we constantly improve compatibility with a variety of game/platform combinations. A list of some of the recent changes are:
- iRacing under Windows XP 32bit
- America's Army (DirectX 8 mode)
- Unreal Engine 2.5 based games (DirectX 8)
- Magicka Windows 7 64-bit
- Unigene Heaven Benchmark Windows 7 64-bit
Shape NTHUSIM to be the way you want it and participate in the next-gen forum!
The Plus edition supports up to 3 projectors in a horizontal span setup. Download Plus edition (1 MB).
The standard version supports a single projector. Download Standard edition (1 MB).
The NTHUSIM software will run in demo mode until activated. Log in to view your activations.
Thank you for being a part of the community